My Lomography Homepage

Come check out all of my lomo shots at Lomography.com. I post all of my photos taken on my Diana or Brownie on this site. This is a very cool site with millions of photos taken by people around the world. If you don't know what lomography is, this site will get you very familar with the concept really quick.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

For Auld Lang Syne, My Dear.


As I said before, this is the best holiday season I have had in years. What a way to finish it off then with our friends at our house! Can you say dance party? We partied into the New Year until about 6:30 in the morning. A few of our friends crashed here and we all woke up about noon, I guess. We layed around our living room all day with no TV and no lights. We just surfed the internet and read Cool Facts to eachother all day. An altogether worthless day, but I think that is what New Years Day is for; rest from completing yet another successful year. Saturday we had about all we could of being cooped up in our house so we called up the Halseys and went BOWLING! Afterwards we went to their house and sat in the hottub in the freezing weather. After we got out it started snowing about an hour later. It was so nice though!

The next day Nellie and I went out and took some awesome shots in the newly fallen snow. We went to Garvin Park and downtown, then we went to the antique mall and shopped around for antiques and primitives. It was an awesome afternoon! An excellent way to end the holiday season. Of course, Nellie's school was cancelled that Monday, so we stayed up and played Scrabble while watching some recorded SNL.


Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

And never brought to mind?

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

And auld lang syne!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails