My Lomography Homepage

Come check out all of my lomo shots at Lomography.com. I post all of my photos taken on my Diana or Brownie on this site. This is a very cool site with millions of photos taken by people around the world. If you don't know what lomography is, this site will get you very familar with the concept really quick.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I found my bucket of bernie brains


While my wife keeps on misplacing important things and losing her mind, I found something that I have been missing for 4 years! I was cleaning out the front closet and I found a little plastic tote thing with a Discman that I didn't even know I owned. In this off brand portable CD player that I didn't know I owned was my Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains.

Now I have two copies because I bought another copy off of Amazon. If you ever get a chance to listen to it, check out Elephant Ghost. It changed my life...not really it is just a kickass 8 minutes jam that is sure to turn your brain into applesauce.

Les Claypool (from PRIMUS)on bass, Buckethead on guitars, Bernie Worrell (from Parliament Funkadelic) and Brian "Brain" Mantia on drums.

The CD is called The Big Eyeball In The Sky
Own it! TODAY!

Believe in the lie
Of the big eyeball in the sky

Now Granny likes her media
She likes it nice and hard
When her soaps are on TV
She buys it by the yard
Gramps is in the room
Saying it's a bunch of crap
Watching football games for hours
With tortillas on his lap

Now me I like my media
I like it nice and thick
Throwing opinions at the wall
To see which ones will stick

But to formulate opinions
From what I see, is a joke
Because American TV's owned
by Pepsi and by Coke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails