My Lomography Homepage

Come check out all of my lomo shots at Lomography.com. I post all of my photos taken on my Diana or Brownie on this site. This is a very cool site with millions of photos taken by people around the world. If you don't know what lomography is, this site will get you very familar with the concept really quick.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Marley Cat


I am sitting on my couch and I hear a stomping going across my hardwood floor and it is MY CAT!!! My cat has got to be the only padfooted furball that actually stomps when he walks. I feed him premium weight management formula catfood! I need to get him an exercise wheel or something. Isn't he cute! Snagooooos!

Yes I love my cat and yes there are times when I would like to throw him against the.......ugh he just breathed in my face it smells like he has been licking a tuna's butt!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails