My Lomography Homepage

Come check out all of my lomo shots at Lomography.com. I post all of my photos taken on my Diana or Brownie on this site. This is a very cool site with millions of photos taken by people around the world. If you don't know what lomography is, this site will get you very familar with the concept really quick.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

If only this Holiday Season could last forever.

Christmas morning was perfect! After going to sleep watching it snow outside our bedroom window, we awoke to a majestic white Christmas morn.

<This was the best Holiday Season I have had in a really long time. Everything was perfect! We went out on Black Friday, put up an awesome tree, had a Christmas party, made gingerbread cookies, I got to be Buddy the elf. Then to finish Christmas off, our cat Marley has to go and break one of my favorite ornaments. So I guess if that is the worst thing that could happen this year, then I think I got off pretty lucky.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails