My Lomography Homepage

Come check out all of my lomo shots at Lomography.com. I post all of my photos taken on my Diana or Brownie on this site. This is a very cool site with millions of photos taken by people around the world. If you don't know what lomography is, this site will get you very familar with the concept really quick.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

What the French, Toast!

Every once in a while Nellie and I will be watching our DVR'd shows and we will find a commercial that we have to rewind and watch over and over because is so random.


This first one is a video from a local rental store. There are a series of them but this one is the best.


This second commercial is an oldie but I still love it. There are so several cheezy one-liners that we have picked up on. It just never gets old.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails